The Following is the gist of the lecture which was delivered on the last day of ‘Itikaaf by Hazrat Sayyid Maulana Talha Qasmi Sahab Naqshbandi (DB):
- Being consistent in performing the Salah with the congregation (Ja’maat).
- To always be in the state of wudhu.
- To be in contact with the the Shaykh(Spiritual mentor).
- To be firm in following the everyday Sunnah.
- To make a ma’mool (prescribed ibaadat) of the following:- Reciting the Durood Shareef(1 time), then reciting Surah Quraysh preceded by “A’udhu billahi …” and lastly reciting the Durood Shareef again(1 time).- Reciting “Allahumma ajirni min al-nar”(7 times) after Fajr and Maghreb.
– Reciting “Bismillah illadhi la yadurru ma’a ismihi shay’un fi’l-ard wa la fi’l-sama’ wa huwa al-samee’ ul-‘aleem”(3 times) after Fajr.
– Reciting Surah Yaseen(1 time) on a daily basis after Fajr and making an intention(niyyah) of Isaale-e-Thawaab(Passing rewards) to the Naqshbandi Mashaikh.
– To try reading the Manzil twice if not atleast once.
– Recital of Surah Al-Waqi’ah once after the Maghreb.
– Recital of Surah Al-Mulk once before going to bed if not after ‘isha salah.
– To consider the work for Deen as our own and carrying it out with proper understanding (meaning to work for deen in the same way as we work for ourselves).
– To not belittle or disdain any person and serve every human with due respect.
– To have a good conduct (Husn-e-Sulook) with the Family members. While Explaining aspects of Deen, one must act with Softness, Love and Wisdom.
– To strive for the riddance of Bad elements and Sins from one’s House.
– To make our Character as the best form of Da’wah.
– To happily accept and follow the rules laid by the Nation(Government).
– Making Istikhaarah as our ma’mool.
– To be firm in serving the Elders(Parents, Mashaikh etc) and to make it as a ma’mool.
– To fast the Days of Ayyam al-Beed (The White Days) as well as Mondays and Thursdays.
– The Salikeen has 10 daily Salaah; 5 Fard and 5 nawaafil which includes Ishraaq, Chasht, Awwabeen, Salatut Tasbeeh and Tahajjud.
– On Fridays one must recite the Durood Shareef for atleast 300 times.
– To accept one’s fault while finding good in others.
Insha’Allaah more points will be added in a form of detailed post.
May Allaah make it easy for us to practice upon what has been advised with khushu’ wa khuzu, Aameen!
To get Instant updates of Live Bayaans and other Events, Please follow us on our Telegram Channel from the link provided below: